What Is It?
KidsRule is sold out for Saturday, January 18th and Sunday, January 19th
KidsRule aims to offer a fresh approach to instruction - one where we provide a safe & fun learning experience within a friendly, skill driven, & confidence boosting environment that encourages a love for skiing & riding, as well as sparking a passion for being outdoors! To accomplish this, we use our specially designed learning environment – Terrain Based Learning – as well as our trained & tested instructors to foster a love in skiing & snowboarding in kids aged 3 – 14. Our KidsRule program offers a full day of instruction, as well as lunch, two hot chocolate breaks & a lift ticket. KidsRule is taught by some of the best skiing & snowboarding professionals in the business, with the goal of making our program the best children’s ski program in Massachusetts and Southern Vermont!
- KidsRule is offered daily from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Registration is in the Burbank Children’s Center, located in the first building on your left, as you exit the Drop-Off Zone.
- Half-day sessions are 9:30 - 11:30, do not include lunch and must be made by calling 413.738.5500 x 6204.
- This program runs from 9:30 – 11:45 & does not include lunch. We ask parents of those students participating in the Half-Day program to please make sure that their children are on-time for check-in to get the maximum amount of time on snow! Drop off is at the base of the Magic Carpet with the rest of the KidsRule program – look for the Half-Day Student line! Pick up location of these students is dependent on the level of the student.
- Red and Yellow level half day students will be picked up on the Magic Carpet at 11:45.
- Green and Blue level students will be picked up at the base of the 6-pack at 11:45.
- Parents are please asked to check in with KidsRule staff when checking their child in as to where their child is to be picked up.
- Lunch can be added for an additional fee of $10, and parents are then asked to wait till the end of their lunch period to pick up their child. Parents are also asked if they do this option to do so before 10 am the day of the lesson, and to make it known to the KidsRule staff member who checks their child in at the gate.
- $157 Anyday; Holiday or Non-Holiday
- $137 Online Non-holiday / $152 Online Holiday. Online reservations must made at least 48 hours in advance.
- $137 Half-day; Holiday or Non-holiday. Not available online. Space is limited.
- Rentals $30 (helmet included) & are located in the same room as KidsRule. Helmets are required for the program & are available to rent for no additional cost.
For questions about KidsRule Mountain Camps, please email [email protected] or call 413.738.5500 ext. 6204. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made by phone or online.