So much, So Close
Nestled in the Berkshires, a getaway to Jiminy Peak offers everything you need, so close to home. Spend less time traveling and more time on the slopes during the winter or enjoying the thrills and challenges of Mountain Adventure in the summer season. When your day is done, take a short walk back to your room to relax before heading to dinner at one of our on site restaurants. Jiminy offers all that you need in a resort experience – lodging, dining, shopping and an array of activities and entertainment.
Explore the surrounding region and discover the cultural attractions, restaurants, outdoor activities and more that make the Berkshires the perfect getaway in any season. Jiminy is close to many of the region’s most popular locations including the Normal Rockwell Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Tanglewood and so much more. Or simply park your car and enjoy all that Jiminy offers right here on property including day and night skiing in the winter and Mountain Adventure in the summer.
- All-suites. Every room is non-smoking, includes cable TV and a DVD player, and is maximized for space and comfort.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Country Inn.
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, flat-screen TV.
- Living room: Queen-sized sleep sofa with memory foam, flat screen TV, club armchair.
- Kitchen: Microwave, refrigerator, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cutlery.
- Bathroom: Separate entries from Master and Living Room, and his/her vanities.
- Please note that all units are privately owned and therefore each private home is uniquely decorated.
Extra Country Inn Amenities
- Outdoor heated pool: In winter, open when temp is 25 degrees and higher.
- Exercise room: Cardio, Weights, TV.
- Indoor & Outdoor whirlpools: Heated.
- Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. Please text us with any requests. (413) 200-9809.
- No Daily room service, linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
- Spa services: Available locally by appointment through In Touch Day Spa. 413-458-3235.