What Is KidsRule Mountain Camps?
KidsRule aims to offer a fresh approach to kids ski and snowboard lessons – one where we provide a safe & fun learning experience within a friendly, skill driven, & confidence boosting environment that encourages a love for skiing & riding, as well as sparking a passion for being outdoors! To accomplish this, our Massachusetts kids ski lessons programs use our specially designed learning environment – Terrain Based Learning – as well as our trained & tested instructors. We aim to foster a love for skiing & snowboarding in kids aged 4 – 14. Our junior ski lessons are taught by some of the best skiing & snowboarding professionals in the business, with the goal of making our program the best children’s snowsports program in Massachusetts and Southern Vermont!
Rental equipment is NOT included. Rentals are available for $34/day. If your child needs rental equipment, please plan to arrive 30 – 45 minutes before the start of lessons to be outfitted. All rentals for the KidsRule program are available right in the Burbank Children’s Center.
- Full day KidsRule Mountain Camps sessions will be available 7 days a week, with hours of operation from 9:30 to 3:00 p.m. Our kids ski and snowboard lessons include a lift ticket, valid until 6 pm, instruction, lunch, and hot cocoa breaks.
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended for all KidsRule participants. Please use the Buy Now button below to reserve your child’s junior ski lesson spot.
- The KidsRule program is for children aged 4 -14.
- We have a special program for 3 – 5 year olds. See the Toddler Private Package information box to the right and below for details.
Our KidsRule Mountain Camps works with some of the most devoted instructors in New England, let alone Massachusetts. Our junior ski lesson instructors are enthusiastic and love to ski/snowboard and share their love of it with their classes. To ensure your child gets the most out of their lesson as well as their safety, our KidsRule instructors have also been extensively trained and certified to work with children. They are sure to engage with your children and often are the highlight of their students’ day!
Take a Look at a Typical Junior Ski or Snowboard Lesson
No matter your child’s skill level, our kids ski and snowboard lessons will create a fun and educational experience that is sure to enhance their skills. To guarantee the best possible learning environment, children will be assigned to groups based on their ages and abilities. Please familiarize yourself with our Snowsports Level Chart to ensure your child is in the correct group for their ability.
Our ski and snowboard classes for kids will begin in our terrain based learning area located on the Chipmunk and Cricket slopes. Here they’ll learn the fundamentals including how to balance and proper stances. As the day progresses, children will also learn how to safely load and unload a chairlift and progress to more challenging trails and terrain.
Skills Highlighted in Kids Ski Lessons
Here are just a few of the important skills that are emphasized during our kids ski lessons:
- Stance & Balance
- Speed Control
Skills Highlighted in Kids Snowboard Lessons
Here are just a few of the important skills that are emphasized during our kids snowboard lessons:
- Stance & Balance
- Skating & Downhill Movement
- Toe-side & Heel-side Awareness
Ready to Introduce Your Child to A Lifetime on the Slopes?
With Jiminy’s KidsRule Mountain Camps in Massachusetts, children will learn a sport that they will be able to enjoy for life and not just for a season or a certain period of their life. Once they learn they will be able to enjoy it forever and pass it down to their own children in the future. There are very few sports that you can say that about! Reserve their spot in our Massachusetts KidsRule junior ski lesson programs today!
For questions about KidsRule Mountain Camps, please email [email protected] or call 413.738.5500 ext. 6204. Sorry, we cannot take reservations via e-mail. All reservations must be made online or over the phone.
Please check back frequently for updates, as guidelines and operational procedures for our kids ski and snowboard lessons may change during the course of the season.
$209 Full-day KidsRule Mountain Camps ski school session.
- Rentals available for $34/day
$1045 prior to December 15, 2021 – Save $209
$1120 after December 15, 2021 – Save $134
- 6-Pack kids ski lesson vouchers are valid everyday, including weekends, Holidays, and during Holiday Periods.
- 6-Packs may be used for one child for 6 days or may be split between multiple children.
- 6-pack junior ski school vouchers do not include rentals. Rentals must be purchased separately, if needed.
- Reservations are required for 6-Pack redemption and must be made by calling 413.738.5500 x 6204.