1st Time Lessons
For those ages 6 and up, who have never had a lesson from a professional or those who have not been on the slopes in many years. Our 1st Time Skiing / Snowboarding program provides everything you need for a day on the slopes including rentals, lift access and instruction. The program is run out of the Doc Maynard Building and utilizes specialized equipment, combined with Terrain Based Learning, that makes learning quicker, easier and way more fun!
- Cost is $119 Mid-week, non-holiday; $129 weekends, holidays and holiday periods.
- Price includes all rental equipment, a lower mountain lift ticket and a 1-hour private / semi-private lesson.
- 1st Time Skiing / Snowboarding Lessons are offered every half hour, 9 am - 2:30 pm, daily.
- Pre-purchase is required for the program and pre-registration is required for rental equipment. Please book a time and reserve rentals using the buttons below,or call 413.738.5500 x6205.
- Masks or facial coverings are required and social distancing will be enforced.
Please check back frequently for updates, as guidelines and operational procedures may change during the course of the season.