At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, the safety of our guests and employees has long been our highest priority. Following our guidence and proceedures will allow us to provide outdoor recreation for families and friends that will create life-long memories.
Guidelines for All Guests and Employees:
- If you feel ill, please stay at home and seek medical attention.
- Avoid poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- We strongly recommend purchasing tickets on-line, in advance, to ensure availability on your date and time of choice.
- Single Park Passes are sold in 2-hour blocks for AAP and 4-hour blocks for MAP.
- All-Park Passes (MAP & AAP) will be sold in 6-hour blocks, of which only two (2) consecutive hours can be used in Aerial Adventure Park (AAP).
- Single ride and 6-pack ticket options will be available only at the ticket window, if capacity allows.
- Summer ticketing is located on the porch the Crane Lodge, in the upper courtyard.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Adventure Park.
- A hand wash station is available near Coaster’s, outside of Christiansen’s Tavern.
- Restrooms are located in Christiansen’s Tavern and the Paul Major Welcome Center.