The Value Card is your Golden Ticket to savings! For just $65 you receive up to $20 off every time you ski or ride at Jiminy Peak this season - even on the "day of" your visit plus a free lift ticket valid during the month of March 2020.
Value Cards are on sale now and may be purchased online, over the phone at 413.738.5500 or stop by the ticket office next time you visit Jiminy Peak!
Renew Value Card
Value Card Benefits:
Direct-to-Lift access with online re-load; your Value Card serves as your lift ticket. Simply re-load your Value Card at jiminypeak.com and head straight to the lift when you arrive at the resort. It’s that easy!
Save your Value Card! If you choose to renew your Value Card you will be able to re-load it online and use the same card next season.
- Enjoy $15 off at the mountain, or $20 off online, on any 8-hour, 4-hour, or twilight lift ticket purchased for the 2019/20 season. Savings are applied to On-Mountain rates.
- Purchases made between October 1 and November 11, 2019 receive two free lift tickets; one valid any operating day during the 2019-2020 season (including holidays and holiday periods) and the other valid any operating day beginning March 1, 2020, through the end of the 19/20 winter season. Free tickets must be redeemed at the ticket window and are not available as an online re-load.
- Purchases made between November 12, 2019 and February 29, 2020 receive one free lift ticket valid any operating day beginning March 1st, 2020 through the end of the 19/20 winter season. Free ticket must be redeemed at the ticket window and is not available as an online re-load.
- There are no free tickets associated with Value Cards purchased after February 29, 2020.
- Enjoy $10 off a Group Lesson. (Lesson discount not valid for Get Skiing and Snowboarding or KidsRule Mountain Camps.)
Rules & Information:
- When purchasing a Value Card please choose the Value Card based on the appropriate lift ticket for your age (ex. if you are an Adult you will purchase an Adult Value Card) Value Cards may only be re-loaded with like tickets (ex. Adult lift ticket for Adult Value Card)
- Value Cards do not come pre-loaded with lift tickets - lift tickets must be purchased and loaded after initial card purchase.
- Free ticket must be redeemed at the Ticket Window, with the Value Card present.
- The Value Card is non-transferable and for use only by the owner of the card. It may not be combined with any other discounts and can be used only once per person, per card, per day.
- Lesson discount valid on Group Lessons only. Offer not valid for Get Skiing and Snowboarding or KidsRule Mountain Camps.
- May not be combined with Multi Day ticket savings.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for a lost Value Card
Value Cards purchased at the Ticket Window may be picked up the same day. Please allow 5-7 days for postal delivery of Value Cards purchased online. Online purchases are mailed out to the address in your Profile immediately after processing and therefore not available for pick up at the Ticket Window.