Value Card March Free Tickets – The March free ticket offer associated with 19/20 Value Cards will be extended to December 25, 2020 for those who have not yet used that offer. Please save your 19/20 Value Card and present it at the ticket window next season to redeem the offer.
The Value Card is your Golden Ticket to savings! For just $65 you get at least 1 free lift ticket, and up to $20 off On-Mountain rates every time you ski or ride at Jiminy Peak this season - even on the "day of" your visit!
Value Cards may be purchased online, over the phone at 413.738.5500 or stop by the ticket office next time you visit Jiminy Peak!
This page is intended to purchase Value Cards only. If you would like to load lift tickets on your existing Value Card (using the WTP number located on the card), please visit the "Lift Ticket Reloads for Value Cards" link in the Buy Online menu above.
Renew Value Card
Value Card Benefits:
Direct-to-Lift access with online re-load; your Value Card serves as your lift ticket. Simply re-load your Value Card at jiminypeak.com and head straight to the lift when you arrive at the resort. It’s that easy!
Save your Value Card! If you choose to renew your Value Card you will be able to re-load it online and use the same card next season.
- Save $15 off a full priced lift ticket at the window, or $20 off a full-priced lift ticket purchased online. Savings are applied to On-Mountain rates only.
- Purchases made between October 1 and November 11, 2019 received two free lift tickets; one valid any operating day during the 2019-2020 season (including holidays and holiday periods) and the other valid any operating day beginning March 1, 2020, through the end of the 19/20 winter season. Free tickets must be redeemed at the ticket window and are not available as an online re-load.
- Purchases made between November 12, 2019 and February 29, 2020 receive one free lift ticket valid any operating day beginning March 1st, 2020 through the end of the 19/20 winter season. Free ticket must be redeemed at the ticket window and is not available as an online re-load.
- Save $10 off Group Lessons. (Get Skiing and Snowboarding and KidsRule Mountain Camps excluded)
Rules & Information:
- Value card discounts may not be combined with any other discounts. Calendar Prices and Multi Day tickets are discounted and do not qualify for an additional Value Card discount. If there is a lower price available, Value Card holders will automatically receive the lower price.
- Value Cards do not come preloaded with lift tickets - lift tickets must be purchased and loaded after initial card purchase.
- When purchasing a Value Card please choose the Value Card based on the appropriate lift ticket for your age (ex. if you are an Adult you will purchase an Adult Value Cards) Value Cards may only be re-loaded with like tickets (ex. Adult lift ticket for Adult lift ticket etc).
- The Value Card is non-transferable and for use only by the owner of the card. It may only be used once per person, per card, per day.
- Lesson discount valid on Group Lessons only. Offer not valid for Get Skiing and Snowboarding or KidsRule Mountain Camps.
- Value cards purchased after February 29, 2020 do not qualify for any free tickets.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for a lost Value Card.
Free ticket must be redeemed at the Ticket Window, with the Value Card present. The encoding for the free ticket is embedded in the card.
Value Cards purchased at the Ticket Window may be picked up the same day. Please allow 5-10 days for postal delivery of Value Cards purchased online. Online purchases are mailed out to the address in your Profile immediately after processing and therefore not available for pick up at the Ticket Window.