What is it?
KidsRule Mountain Camps offer a fresh approach to instruction, one where the skills and confidence go as deep as the fun and laughter, utilizing Terrain Based Learning. The program is specifically designed for children ages 3-14 and includes a full day of instruction (half day for the 3 year olds), cocoa breaks, lunch and a lift ticket.
- $157 Anyday; Holiday or Non-Holiday
- $137 Online Non-holiday / $157 Online Holiday. Online reservations must made at least 48 hours in advance.
- $137 Half-day; Holiday or Non-holiday. Not available online. Space is limited.
- Rentals $30 (helmet included)
To make reservations call 413.738.5500 x 3680
- KidsRule is offered daily from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Registration is in the Burbank Children’s Center, located in the first building on your left, as you exit the Drop-Off Zone.
- Half-day sessions are 9:30 - 11:30, do not include lunch and must be made by calling 413.738.5500 x 3680.
3 Year Old Program
- The 3 Year Old Program consists of a half-day on the slope and a half-day in the Cub's Den Playroom.
- Children must be toilet trained and out of diapers and pull ups.
- 3 Year Old pre-registration must be made by calling 413.738.5500 x 3680. Be sure to book in advance, the program fills up quickly.
Save With a 6-Pack
- $732 prior to December 15, 2019 - Save $210
- $832 after December 15, 2019 - Save $110
- 6 Pack vouchers are valid on Holidays and during Holiday Periods.
- 6 Packs may be used for one child for 6 days or may be split between multiple children.
- 6 pack purchases do not include rentals - they must be purchased separately
- Reservations are required for 6 Pack redemption and must be made by calling 413.738.5500 x 3680.
- 6 Pack vouchers are not valid for half-day sessions.
- The Burbank Children's Center is open Fridays and Saturdays until 9 pm to pick up lift tickets and/or rental equipment for The KidsRule program. This makes your morning process much quicker and easier!
- If your child is pre-registered (either online or over the phone) AND has equipment, go directly to the Sugar House, located on the Chipmunk slope near the base of the Magic Carpet. Lift tickets and release forms for these children will be available there.
- On Weekends/Holidays, if you have not yet paid, have not yet made a reservation, and/or your child needs to rent or pick up rental equipment, go to the Burbank Children's Center to complete the registration process and pick up equipment.
- Weekend/Holiday Registration begins at 8 am, Midweek/Non-holiday registration begins at 8:30 am. We strongly suggest arriving 30 - 45 minutes early, particularly if you need to register, pay and/or pick up rental equipment.
- At the end of the day, students may be picked up by the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope. Students in the 3 Year Old program may be picked up in the Cub’s Den Playroom.
- KidsRule Lift Ticket is valid until 4:30 pm.
Got your hands full? Valet Parking is available at Jiminy Peak during the busiest hours of holiday periods and weekends. For $25 you can drop the car right in the drop-off area and have peace of mind.