The Country Inn
We are excited to welcome you back to Jiminy Peak! We recognize that this winter is likely to look very different and we are preparing as such, keeping the recommendations of the CDC and state and local government as our road map during planning. Please visit our Winter Operations page to learn more about our plans and procedures for this winter.
Operational Procedures in Lodging:
Please refer to www.mass.gov for all the latest guidelines, travel restrictions and updates.
Massachusetts Travel Form
• When you enter our Hotel, it is mandatory that all guests wear a face covering or mask. It is to be worn in all public areas of the hotel unless you are in your room. We ask only ONE (1) member of your party check in at the Front Desk. There is no gathering in all public spaces, and you are encouraged to keep socially distanced.
• Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. If you prefer to text us for any requests, please do! (413) 200-9809
• The Inn pool is open with limited capacity, as long as the air is 25 degrees or above. All guests must sign in and out at the Front Desk for contact tracing purposes.
• The workout room is limited to one person at a time. You are required to self-sanitize any equipment.
• Plastic partitions have been placed at the Front Desk to create a separation between staff and guests for everyone’s safety
• Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property
• We have suspended the use of the shared coffee station in the lobby and ice machines
• We continually keep our employees up to date on the latest CDC guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic
• Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms
• All Bed linens and towels between guest stays are laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines
• No daily service will be provided during your stay. Linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
• Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. If you prefer using texting us for any requests, please do!
• Hot tubs will remain closed this season
• The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials as well as homemade sandwiches to go
So much, So Close - Nestled in the Berkshires, a getaway to Jiminy Peak offers everything you need, so close to home. Spend less time traveling and more time on the slopes during the winter or enjoying the thrills and challenges of Mountain Adventure in the summer season. When your day is done, take a short walk back to your room or vacation home to relax before heading to dinner at one of our on site restaurants. Jiminy offers all that you need in a resort experience – lodging, dining, shopping and an array of activities and entertainment.
Explore the surrounding region and discover the cultural attractions, restaurants, outdoor activities and more that make the Berkshires the perfect getaway in any season. Jiminy is close to many of the region’s most popular locations including the Normal Rockwell Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Tanglewood and so much more. Or simply park your car and enjoy all that Jiminy offers right here on property including day and night skiing in the winter and Mountain Adventure in the summer.
- All-suites. Every room is non-smoking, includes cable TV and a DVD player, and is maximized for space and comfort. See a floor plan.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Country Inn.
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, flat-screen TV. See room photos.
- Living room: Queen-sized sleep sofa with memory foam, flat screen TV, club armchair.
- Kitchen: Microwave, refrigerator, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cutlery.
- Bathroom: Separate entries from Master and Living Room, and his/her vanities.
Extra Country Inn amenities
- Outdoor heated pool: In winter, open when temp is 25 degrees and higher. Pools are open!
- Exercise room: Cardio, Weights, TV. - Currently allowing 1 person at a time
- Indoor & Outdoor whirlpools: Heated. - Closed for the summer 2020 season
- Spa services: Available locally by appointment through In Touch Day Spa. 413-458-3235.
Reserve Country Inn Room Now