The Country Inn
Operational Procedures in Lodging:
Please refer to www.mass.gov for all the latest guidelines, proceedures and updates.
- Per the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Public Health, all vaccinated people may go without a mask, both indoors and outdoors. All unvaccinated guests should wear a mask in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance from others. Masks will be available for guests who did not bring their own.
- Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. Please text us with any requests. (413) 200-9809.
- The Country Inn pool, indoor and outdoor whirlpools are now open.
- Capacity limits in our workout room have been lifted. Guests are kindly asked to self-sanitize any equipment used.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property.
- Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms will continue.
- All bed linens and towels between guest stays will continue to be laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Daily room service, along with linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
- The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials, as well as homemade sandwiches to go.
So much, So Close - Nestled in the Berkshires, a getaway to Jiminy Peak offers everything you need, so close to home. Spend less time traveling and more time on the slopes during the winter or enjoying the thrills and challenges of Mountain Adventure in the summer season. When your day is done, take a short walk back to your room or vacation home to relax before heading to dinner at one of our on site restaurants. Jiminy offers all that you need in a resort experience – lodging, dining, shopping and an array of activities and entertainment.
Explore the surrounding region and discover the cultural attractions, restaurants, outdoor activities and more that make the Berkshires the perfect getaway in any season. Jiminy is close to many of the region’s most popular locations including the Normal Rockwell Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Tanglewood and so much more. Or simply park your car and enjoy all that Jiminy offers right here on property including day and night skiing in the winter and Mountain Adventure in the summer.
- All-suites. Every room is non-smoking, includes cable TV and a DVD player, and is maximized for space and comfort. See a floor plan.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Country Inn.
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, flat-screen TV. See room photos.
- Living room: Queen-sized sleep sofa with memory foam, flat screen TV, club armchair.
- Kitchen: Microwave, refrigerator, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cutlery.
- Bathroom: Separate entries from Master and Living Room, and his/her vanities.
Extra Country Inn Amenities
- Outdoor heated pool: In winter, open when temp is 25 degrees and higher. Pool is now open!
- Exercise room: Cardio, Weights, TV. - Capacity limits have been lifted!
- Indoor & Outdoor whirlpools: Heated. - Now open!
- Spa services: Available locally by appointment through In Touch Day Spa. 413-458-3235.
Reserve Country Inn Room Now