Mountain Adventure ParkCLICK FOR DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
Jiminy's Mountain Coaster was the first of its kind on the East Coast. Popular in Europe, the Coaster is thousands of feet of twisting, turning fun through the woods! You control your speed so you may take a leisurely ride or get your thrills at speeds up to 23 mph.
- Must be at least 9 years of age and 54" tall to ride alone
- Children must be at least 3 years old and 38" tall/45 lbs to ride as a passenger with a ticketed person age 16+.
- 84" maximum height, 187 lbs maximum passenger weight
Alpine Super Slide
The Alpine Super Slide allows you to coast at your ownspeed through tunnels, dips, curves and turns on one of two identical tracks.
- Minimum height – 38 inches
- Minimum age - 3 years
- 38"-47" must ride as a passenger with a ticketed person age 16+
- 48" and taller must ride alone
Fly through the air on our new Soaring Eagle Zip Ride. The Soaring Eagle is fun for the whole family!
- Must be 42” or taller, less than 250 lbs, and fit securely into the restraint system in order to ride the Soaring Eagle.
- Must be 48" to ride alone, 42"-47" must ride with a ticketed person age 16+
Scenic Chairlift Rides
Ride to the summit of Jiminy Peak on the region's only six-passenger chairlift. At the top, you will be dazzled by unique and spectacular views of Mount Greylock and the Jericho Valley. After enjoying the views and exploring the summit board the Express for the descent back to the base area. Open Weekends and holidays, 12 pm – 5 pm, July 4 – mid October
Rock Climbing Wall
Scale our rock climbing wall with automatic belay lines - a terrific challenge for kids and adults! The wall has three routes to the top! A beginner side for the first timers, an intermediate, and an advanced for the experienced climber.
- Minimum climber weight/height - 40 pounds, 42".
- Must wear closed-toe shoes or sneakers, no sandals.
- Maximum climber weight is 240 lbs