Virtual Job Fair
Become a part of the Jiminy team this winter season! Learn more about job opportunities and what it’s like to work at Jiminy Peak on our virtual job fairs. Ask questions, hear from current staff and learn how you can have fun and make money this winter at Jiminy.
When & Where:
November 11th at 4 pm
- Meeting ID: 951 4276 3675
- Passcode: 176413
- One tap mobile
- +16468769923,,95142763675#,,,,,,0#,,176413# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,95142763675#,,,,,,0#,,176413# US (Germantown)
- Dial by your location - +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab5UY5B3RH
November 24th at 4 pm
- Meeting ID: 985 1735 6457
- Passcode: 312898
- One tap mobile
- +13017158592,,98517356457#,,,,,,0#,,312898# US (Germantown)
- +13126266799,,98517356457#,,,,,,0#,,312898# US (Chicago)
- Dial by your location +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Food and beverage service at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is contracted to Centerplate. If you are interested in a food and beverage position please contact Centerplate at 413-738-5500 ext. 4006 or visit www.berkshirejobs.com/Centerplate to apply online. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort does not hire for Centerplate.
If you are interested in working for Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort please browse available positions and apply here. Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain and Aerial Adventure Parks.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
- Obsessed with Safety
- Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
- Fostering People Relationships
- Forever Green - Devoted to Environmental Stewardship
- Intense Passion for Beauty
- Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak.
Apply online or stop by the Jiminy Peak Administration building Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 4:30pm to fill out an application.
Due to the sheer volume of applicants, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you do not receive a response within approximately two weeks, it is likely that there are no available positions. You are welcome to inquire as to the status of your application by contacting the human resources office. Feel free to periodically visit our employment page at www.jiminypeak.com to check for any open positions.