Operational Procedures in Lodging:
Please refer to www.mass.gov for all the latest guidelines, proceedures and updates.
- Per the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Public Health, all vaccinated people may go without a mask, both indoors and outdoors. All unvaccinated guests should wear a mask in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance from others. Masks will be available for guests who did not bring their own.
- Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. Please text us with any requests. (413) 200-9809.
- The Country Inn pool, indoor and outdoor whirlpools are now open.
- Capacity limits in our workout room have been lifted. Guests are kindly asked to self-sanitize any equipment used.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property.
- Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms will continue.
- All bed linens and towels between guest stays will continue to be laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Daily room service, along with linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
- The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials, as well as homemade sandwiches to go.
- Located on the resort property are the condominium communities of Mountainside, Village Center, and Country Village. Ideal for larger families and groups: Spacious, well-appointed, and many with washer/dryers.
- 2 & 3 bedroom units on 1 or 2-levels, 2 full bathrooms, generous living rooms, queen sleeper sofa in Living Room, full kitchen, Cable/Satellite TV, plus storage.
Reserve Vacation Home Now
You may also reserve by calling us at (413) 738-5500.