Operational Procedures in Lodging
All resort guests, vaccinated and unvaccinated, are strongly recommended to wear masks covering their nose and mouth when in indoor settings, unless in the act of eating or drinking, or in their condominium or rental unit with no resort employees present. Please check back frequently for updates, as guidelines and operational procedures may change at any time.
- Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. Please text us with any requests. (413) 200-9809.
- The Country Inn pool, indoor and outdoor whirlpools are now open.
- Capacity limits in our workout room have been lifted. Guests are kindly asked to self-sanitize any equipment used.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property.
- Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms will continue.
- All bed linens and towels between guest stays will continue to be laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Daily room service, along with linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
- The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials, as well as homemade sandwiches to go.
- Located on the resort property are the condominium communities of Mountainside, Village Center, and Country Village. Ideal for larger families and groups: Spacious, well-appointed, and many with washer/dryers.
- 2 & 3 bedroom units on 1 or 2-levels, 2 full bathrooms, generous living rooms, queen sleeper sofa in Living Room, full kitchen, Cable/Satellite TV, plus storage.
Reserve Vacation Home Now
You may also reserve by calling us at (413) 738-5500.