We are excited to welcome you back to Jiminy for the summer season! We are now in Phase III of re-opening in Massachusetts! We are currently taking reservations for your family getaways! We recognize that this summer season is likely to look very different and we are preparing as such, keeping the recommendations of the CDC and state and local government as our road map during planning. Please visit our Summer FAQ page to learn more about our plans and procedures for Summer 2020.
Operational Procedures in Lodging:
• Our pools are open!
• Plastic partitions have been placed at the Front Desk to create a separation between staff and guests for everyone’s safety
• There will be a 24 hour lag time between guest reservations
• Face masks are required around the resort when social distancing is not possible
• Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property
• We have suspended the use of the shared coffee station in the lobby and ice machines
• We continually keep our employees up to date on the latest CDC guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic
• Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms
• All Bed linens and towels between guest stays are laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines
• No daily service will be provided during your stay. Linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
• Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. If you prefer using texting us for any requests, please do!
• Hot tubs will remain closed this season
• John Harvard's Restaurant & Brewery will not open for the Summer 2020 season
• Christiansen's Tavern open Thursday-Monday 11 am - 6:30 pm with grab & go food options
• The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials as well as homemade sandwiches to go
- Located on the resort property: At Mountainside, Village Center, Country Village, or Beaver Pond.Ideal for larger families and groups: Spacious, well-appointed, many with washer/dryers.
- 2-4 bedroom units: 2-levels, 1.5 or 2 full bathrooms, generous living rooms, queen sleeper sofa in Living Room, full kitchen, Cable/Satellite TV, plus storage.
- Fireplaces: Available in many units. Firewood on sale at Country Store.
Reserve Vacation Home Now
Our online reservation system will come back online at the end of the month. In the meantime, please reserve by calling us at (413) 738-5500.