We are excited to welcome you back to Jiminy Peak! We recognize that this winter is likely to look very different and we are preparing as such, keeping the recommendations of the CDC and state and local government as our road map during planning. Please visit our Winter Operations page to learn more about our plans and procedures for this winter.
Operational Procedures in Lodging:
Please refer to www.mass.gov for all the latest guidelines, travel restrictions and updates.
Massachusetts Travel Form
• When you enter our Hotel, it is mandatory that all guests wear a face covering or mask. It is to be worn in all public areas of the hotel unless you are in your room. We ask only ONE (1) member of your party check in at the Front Desk. There is no gathering in all public spaces, and you are encouraged to keep socially distanced.
• Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. If you prefer to text us for any requests, please do! (413) 200-9809
• The Inn pool is open with limited capacity, as long as the air is 25 degrees or above. All guests must sign in and out at the Front Desk for contact tracing purposes.
• The workout room is limited to one person at a time. You are required to self-sanitize any equipment.
• Plastic partitions have been placed at the Front Desk to create a separation between staff and guests for everyone’s safety
• Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are located throughout the property
• We have suspended the use of the shared coffee station in the lobby and ice machines
• We continually keep our employees up to date on the latest CDC guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic
• Increased sanitization of common areas and guest rooms
• All Bed linens and towels between guest stays are laundered in accordance with CDC guidelines
• No daily service will be provided during your stay. Linen and towel exchanges will be available upon request.
• Registered guests receive a welcome text message before they arrive. If you prefer using texting us for any requests, please do!
• Hot tubs will remain closed this season
• The Country Store is open daily, 7 am - 7 pm, with grocery items and everyday essentials as well as homemade sandwiches to go
- Located on the resort property: At Mountainside, Village Center, Country Village, or Beaver Pond.Ideal for larger families and groups: Spacious, well-appointed, many with washer/dryers.
- 2-4 bedroom units: 2-levels, 1.5 or 2 full bathrooms, generous living rooms, queen sleeper sofa in Living Room, full kitchen, Cable/Satellite TV, plus storage.
- Fireplaces: Available in many units. Firewood on sale at Country Store.
Reserve Vacation Home Now
Our online reservation system will come back online at the end of the month. In the meantime, please reserve by calling us at (413) 738-5500.