Calendar of Events
June 25, 2015
Spring Open House, June 25th
Learn about the full spectrum of capabilities and facilities that Jiminy Peak has to offer. In a fun, interesting, full-day program, you’ll see, hear, and experience the mountain as few are able to do. Join us, and you’ll not only have fun. You’ll also have a great resource for planning your upcoming meeting or retreat.
• Registration starts at 9:00 a.m. in the Crane Lodge
• Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. in the Crane Lodge
• Keynote presentation: 9:30 a.m. in the Crane Lodge
• Tour of Jiminy Peak: Immediately following Keynote presentation
• Access to the fun and action of Mountain Adventure Park, including Jiminy Peak’s Mountain Coaster, and access to Aerial Adventure Park, with aerial ropes courses for all ability levels* Open until 5 pm
Please bring appropriate clothing and footwear.
We are extending one night of complimentary lodging to any attendee wishing to stay over the night of Wednesday, June 24. For anyone wishing to extend their experience, we are offering a discounted rate of $119.00 for each additional night of lodging. Please include your plans on your RSVP.
Reservations required by contacting email@example.com or call 413-738-5500, ext. 3010
(Please RSVP by June 4th)