Aerial Adventure Park
Online purchases must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
What is It?
Aerial Adventure Park is a self-guided aerial forest ropes course consisting of 6 individual, elevated courses for different ability levels consisting of over 70 elements that will challenge you to new heights!
Ticketing & Reservations
|Ticket||54" & taller||38" - 53"|
|All Parks (Must be 48" to purchase an All Parks Pass)||$65||$43|
|All Parks - Twilight (after 3 pm)||$55||$33|
|Aerial Adventure Park* (2-hour ticket) OR Mountain Adventure Park||$49||$29|
|Aerial Adventure Park* (2 hour ticket) OR Mountain Adventure Park - Twilight (after 3 pm)||$39||$19|
Please visit the Hours page for our current hours of operation
Space is limited for Aerial Adventure Park - advance purchase is recommended. Aerial Adventure park tickets are valid for a 2-hour session.
*Must be at least 48" to purchase an Aerial Adventure Park ticket
- Must be at least 6 years of age AND 48 inches tall
- Must be at least 60 inches (5 ft) tall for the Blue & Black courses. Age restrictions still apply.
- Ages 6-8 may only use Orange, Yellow and Green Courses
- Ages 9-15 may use Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue Courses
- Ages 16+ may use all courses including Black
- Must complete each course before moving up to the next level
- Sneakers or hiking shoes required/closed toed shoes.
- Gloves are used during your Aerial Adventure session. We have gloves on hand for use during your session or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Women who are pregnant and anyone who has had a kidney transplant may not use Aerial Adventure Park.
Download the Aerial Adventure Park Release Form