Aerial Adventure Park
Advance reservations are recommended for Aerial Adventure Park.
Online purchases must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
What is It?
Aerial Adventure Park is an aerial forest ropes course consisting of 6 individual, elevated courses for different ability levels consisting of over 70 elements that will challenge you to new heights!
- Orange Course
- Yellow Course
- Green Course
- 2 Blue Courses
- Black Course
You must complete a lower level before moving onto the blue and black courses.
Each course varies in terms of elevation and the strenuousness of the challenges. Elements include rope bridges, ladders, cargo nets, zip lines and more. All courses are self guided and every person is snapped into a guide line.
Ticketing & Reservations
|Ticket||54" & taller||53" and under|
|All Parks - Twilight (3pm - 7pm)||$55||$33|
|Aerial Adventure Park OR Mountain Adventure Park||$49||$29|
|Aerial Adventure Park OR Mountain Adventure Park - Twilight (3pm - 7pm)||$39||$19|
Space is limited for Aerial Adventure Park - advance reservations are recommended.
- Must be at least 6 years of age AND 48 inches tall
- Must be at least 60 inches (5 ft) tall for the Blue & Black courses. Age restrictions still apply.
- Ages 6-8 may only use Orange, Yellow and Green Courses
- Ages 9-15 may use Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue Courses
- Ages 16+ may use all courses including Black
- Must complete each course before moving up to the next level
- Sneakers or hiking shoes required/closed toed shoes.
- Women who are pregnant and anyone who has had a kidney transplant may not use Aerial Adventure Park.