Aerial Adventure Park
What is It?
Aerial Adventure Park is a self-guided aerial forest ropes course consisting of 6 individual, elevated courses for different ability levels consisting of over 70 elements that will challenge you to new heights!
Ticketing & Reservations
|Ticket||54" & taller||38" - 53"|
|All Parks (Must be 48" to purchase an All Parks Pass)||$65||$43|
|All Parks - Twilight (after 3 pm)||$55||$33|
|Aerial Adventure Park* (2-hour ticket) OR Mountain Adventure Park||$49||$29|
|Aerial Adventure Park* (2 hour ticket) OR Mountain Adventure Park - Twilight (after 3 pm)||$39||$19|
Mountain Adventure Park consists of 11 attractions including the Alpine Slider, Mountain Coaster, Euro Bungy Trampolines and more. See all 11 attractions as well as the ride restrictions here.
Aerial Adventure Park is an aerial forest ropes course that consists of 6 levels and 1 zipline course. Find out more about Aerial Adventure Park, including park requirements, here.
Please visit the Hours page for our current hours of operation
Space is limited for Aerial Adventure Park - advance purchase is recommended. Aerial Adventure park tickets are valid for a 2-hour session.
*Must be at least 48" to purchase an Aerial Adventure Park ticket
- Must be at least 6 years of age AND 48 inches tall
- Must be at least 60 inches (5 ft) tall for the Blue & Black courses. Age restrictions still apply.
- Ages 6-8 may only use Orange, Yellow and Green Courses
- Ages 9-15 may use Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue Courses
- Ages 16+ may use all courses including Black
- Must complete each course before moving up to the next level
- Sneakers or hiking shoes required/closed toed shoes.
- Gloves are used during your Aerial Adventure session. We have gloves on hand for use during your session or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Women who are pregnant and anyone who has had a kidney transplant may not use Aerial Adventure Park.
Download the Aerial Adventure Park Release Form