Family Reunions in the Berkshires
“Delivering unbelievable experiences to our guests every day is what we’re about” – Tyler Fairbank, President, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
Imagine your day…Begin with fresh coffee made in the kitchen of your suite. Meander down to the Country Store, buy a fresh pastry and enjoy the fresh mountain air. Meet up with your cousins at the Aerial Adventure Park and cheer each other on to complete all six courses! Enjoy a yummy lunch at the Tavern and then head over to nearby Williamstown for an afternoon at the Clark Museum. (Kids are always free and you will be amazed at the body of work housed in a small town in the middle of the Berkshires.) Come back to the resort for some down time before joining the entire clan for a cocktail party around a blazing fire. Enjoy your catered barbeque dinner or perhaps a more elegant meal. Cap off your day with a soak in one of our hot tubs, then get a good night’s sleep, because tomorrow Mt. Greylock awaits…..
Do you want to plan a family reunion, but find the task daunting?
• Relax, we’ve got you covered: 35 years of combined experience planning events means that you just tell us what you need and we will get right to work building your unique experience.
• Leave the daunting part to us: you are important to us and we will put our heart and souls into your event.
Are you worried about finding a venue that makes everyone happy?
• Your aunt wants to relax in a comfortable chair all day. Your cousin and his wife want to go hiking. The little kids want to run around and the teenagers just want to avoid the little kids.
• No worries…..Jiminy Peak has plenty of comfy places to land, great hiking is all around, the little family members will love the KidsZone, the teens will have a blast at the Aerial Adventure Park, and you will be the hero for having found this venue!
Would you like to enjoy delicious food?
• Jiminy Peak’s menus range from the simple to the sublime to the spectacular. All tummies will be satisfied.
• Guests with dietary restrictions can stop worrying: meals can be customized to meet the dietary needs of your group, such as vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free meals.
How about comfortable accommodations?
• Jiminy Peak’s alpine village feel, with stone courtyards, fire pits, and wrought iron furniture will make guests immediately feel at ease.
• All rooms and condominiums on property are suites, with flat screen TVs, sleeper sofas, powder rooms, and fully equipped kitchens. No need to rush little kids out to a restaurant for breakfast – you can make your own snacks right in the room if you choose!
• Create a “home away from home. With bunk beds for the kids and full kitchens and dining areas, our two and three bedroom condominiums are perfect for multiple families to reconnect and spend quality time with each other.
Now have some fun!
• Active members of the family can challenge themselves in the Aerial Adventure Park, a ropes course with six courses, zip lines, and more.
• Our Mountain Adventure Park with its Alpine Slide, Mountain Coaster, Euro-Bungy, and more is sure to entertain and relax kids of all ages.
• And there is nothing like a chair lift ride in the summer – all the fun of floating through the air without the cold!
So the decision is easy: Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort for your next family gathering!