Say goodbye to old style meetings and offer your groups a Jiminy Peak Meeting!
“You learn better when you’re having fun. You develop social skills when learning through play. You learn more effectively through some healthy competition.” – Susan Halonen, the one and only Happyologist®
“I got back great reviews from all that attended. The meeting place worked out really well for the group and all enjoyed the overnight accommodations. I can’t thank you enough for all your help – you made me look good .”TB, Albany, NY
Offer Your Clients A Different Kind Of Day
Imagine…meeting attendees leave their spacious suite on a warm July morning and walk through a courtyard to a meeting room with a huge stone fireplace at the base of a mountain. Trivia questions guide them to their seats, and after brief opening remarks, everyone rides the chairlift to the summit where the company’s vision for the upcoming year is presented. After another ride down, people work in groups on a skit competition about the company’s products.
The afternoon involves a catered BBQ on an outdoor patio and tackling the on-site ropes course, Aerial Adventure Park
. After enjoying Jiminy’s Candy Shoppe Break, the entire group reconvenes for a strategy sessions. At night, attendees spread out; some go bowling, some go to the movies (reclining leather seats anyone?), and some go to a local “paint & sip” event.
Everyone goes to bed happy and looking forward to tomorrow, because you’ve arranged for the entire group to go to The Mountain Adventure Park for half the day followed by a Summit Lodge Cocktail Party!
Jiminy Peak Offers:
• A dedicated staff of meeting planners with over 35 years of combined event planning experience to work with you and create unique plans.
• Over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space throughout the resort.
• Over one hundred suites at the Inn and over 55 condominiums in the Village Center. Makes spreading out groups or keeping them close easy.
• Free Wi-Fi, full catering services, and all –suite accommodations.
• No need to leave the property for restaurants: Christiansen’s Tavern offers casual lunch and dinner and John Harvard’s restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an upscale pub atmosphere.
• On property activities including: Chairlift rides, Aerial Adventure Park, Mountain Adventure Park, Turbine Tours with Educational presentation, Beer Tasting, Summit Lodge Cocktail Party, Trivia, Scavenger Hunts, True North Team Building.
• Nearby activities including: Golf, MASS MoCA museum, The Clark Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Bowling, Berkshire Paint & Sip, Progressive Palette, Movies.