Please check this page frequently. We will update the information below, as the state mandates or federal guidelines warrant.
At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, the safety of our employees and guests has long been our highest priority. As we prepare for our summer opening, we are adhering to all federal and state recommendations and mandates, to minimize the spread of Covid-19. Strict adherence to these guidelines and procedures will allow us to provide outdoor recreation for families and friends to create life-long memories and feel safe while doing so.
Guidelines for All Guests and Employees:
Follow the guidelines issued by the CDC to limit the spread of Covid-19:
- Stay at home if you feel sick. We will work to re-schedule any planned visit.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others not in your traveling party.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- The current mandate, from the state of Massachusetts, requires a face covering in all indoor public areas, except when eating or drinking, and outdoors when 6 feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
- Jiminy Peak will limit daily attendance. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets on-line, in advance, to ensure availability on your date of choice.
- Mountain Adventure Park (MAP) tickets will be sold in 4-hour blocks.
- All Park Passes (MAP & AAP) will be sold in 6-hour blocks, of which two (2) consecutive hours can be used in Aerial Adventure Park (AAP).
- Single ride and 6-pack ticket options will be available only at the ticket window and only if capacity allows.
- Summer ticketing has moved to the Crane Lodge Ticket Window, to provide a barrier between guests and staff when picking up or purchasing tickets.
- All Adventure Park attractions and equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- There will be increased cleaning and sanitization of common areas throughout the Adventure Park.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Adventure Park.
- A hand wash station will be available near Coaster’s, outside of Christiansen’s Tavern.
- Restroom facilities will be available in Christiansen’s Tavern and the Paul Major Welcome Center.