At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, the safety of our employees and guests has long been our highest priority. Following the latest guidence issued by state and federal authorities will allow us to provide outdoor recreation for families and friends that can create life-long memories.
Guidelines for All Guests and Employees:
Jiminy Peak has updated its mask policy as of June 1st, 2021. In accordance with new guidance from the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, guests and staff who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will no longer be required to wear masks on property. Unvaccinated people should continue to follow the guidelines issued by the CDC to limit the spread of Covid-19:
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose to protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others that do not live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
For our staff's safety, and the safety of guests not yet vacinated, we are following the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Health's recommened guidelines:
- All vaccinated people may go without a mask. All guests who are unvaccinated should wear a mask in indoor settings and when they can not socially distance from others.
- Masks are available at the ticket window for guests who did not bring their own.
- Jiminy Peak will limit daily attendance. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets on-line, in advance, to ensure availability on your date of choice.
- Mountain Adventure Park (MAP) tickets will be sold in 4-hour blocks.
- All-Park Passes (MAP & AAP) will be sold in 6-hour blocks, of which two (2) consecutive hours can be used in Aerial Adventure Park (AAP).
- Single ride and 6-pack ticket options will be available only at the ticket window, if capacity allows.
- Summer ticketing has moved to the Crane Lodge, in the upper courtyard.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Adventure Park.
- A hand wash station is available near Coaster’s, outside of Christiansen’s Tavern.
- Restroom facilities are open in Christiansen’s Tavern and the Paul Major Welcome Center.