At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, the safety of our employees and guests has long been our highest priority. Following the latest guidence issued by state and federal authorities will allow us to provide outdoor recreation for families and friends that can create life-long memories.
Guidelines for All Guests and Employees:
Effective August 12th, 2021, The MA Department of Public Health has issued a new mask advisory in light of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance. Fully vaccinated individuals are advised to wear a mask or face covering when indoors (and not in your own home) if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is an unvaccinated adult.
- Wear a mask that effectively covers your mouth and nose to protect yourself and others.
- Avoid poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
For our staff's safety, and the safety of guests not yet vacinated, we are following the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Health's recommened guidelines:
- All guests, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, are advised to wear a mask in any indoor setting.
- Masks are available at the ticket window for guests who did not bring their own.
- Jiminy Peak will limit daily attendance. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets on-line, in advance, to ensure availability on your date of choice.
- Mountain Adventure Park (MAP) tickets will be sold in 4-hour blocks.
- All-Park Passes (MAP & AAP) will be sold in 6-hour blocks, of which two (2) consecutive hours can be used in Aerial Adventure Park (AAP).
- Single ride and 6-pack ticket options will be available only at the ticket window, if capacity allows.
- Summer ticketing has moved to the Crane Lodge, in the upper courtyard.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Adventure Park.
- A hand wash station is available near Coaster’s, outside of Christiansen’s Tavern.
- Restroom facilities are open in Christiansen’s Tavern and the Paul Major Welcome Center.