At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, the safety of our employees and guests has long been our highest priority. As we prepare for our summer opening, “new normal” operating procedures and guidelines have been instituted to minimize the spread of Covid-19. Strict adherence to these guidelines and procedures will allow us to provide outdoor recreation for families and friends to create life-long memories and feel safe while doing so.
Guidelines for All Guests and Employees:
Follow the guidelines issued by the CDC to limit the spread of Covid-19:
- Stay at home if you feel sick. We will work to re-schedule any planned visit.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others not in your household.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Additionally, the state of Massachusetts has mandated the use of a face covering in all public areas where 6 feet of social distance cannot be maintained. We ask that you carry a mask or face covering with you and wear it when:
- In any indoor facility on property (Country Inn, Country Store, Welcome Center, Christiansen’s Tavern, bathrooms, and offices).
- In ticket or ride queues.
- In chairlift lines.
- Jiminy Peak will limit daily attendance. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets on-line, in advance, to ensure availability on your date of choice.
- Mountain Adventure Park tickets will be sold in 4-hour blocks. All Park passes will be sold for a 6 hour time period.
- Single ride and 6-pack ticket options will be available only at the ticket window if capacity allows.
- Summer ticketing has moved to the Crane Lodge Ticket Window, to provide a barrier between guests and staff when picking up or purchasing tickets.
- A mask is required for entry to the Adventure Park and we ask that it be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- All Adventure Park attractions and equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of common areas in the Adventure Park.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Adventure Park.
- A hand wash station will be available near Coaster’s, outside of Christiansen’s Tavern.
- Restroom facilities will be available in Christiansen’s Tavern and the Paul Major Welcome Center.