January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month and we have some great deals for you to check it out! Visit the deals page for all the money saving details.
- Get I - $99 / $89 online.
- Get II - $99. Must complete Get I to purchase a Get II lesson; not available online.
- Get III - $99. Must complete Get II to qualify for a Get III lesson.
- Get 3-Day Package $249*. Purchase 3 days at once for serious savings!
*Days need not be consecutive but must all be used in the same season.
Get I and Get 3-Day Package can be reserved by calling (413) 738-5500 ext. 3002. Get II and Get III must be reserved by phone or in person.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Get I is a program designed specifically for 1st time skiers and snowboarders, age 6+. The Get I package includes all your rental equipment (including a helmet), a Lower Mountain lift ticket and a 2 hour lesson. Get I lessons are available at 9 am, 10 am, 12 pm and 1 pm. Plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to your lesson time to complete paperwork and be fitted for rental equipment.
- Get II is for those who want to move on to new terrain after completing Get I. The Get II package includes all rental equipment (including a helmet), another 2 hour lesson but the lift ticket is upgraded to a full mountain ticket. Get II lessons are only available at 1 pm. Plan to arrive no later than 12:30 to complete paperwork and be pick up your rental equipment.
- Get III is for those who want to conquer the summit after completing Get II. Get III features all your rental equipment, an all mountain lift ticket and a 80 minute lesson that will solidify your new skills. Get III lessons are available only at 11 am. Plan to arrive no later than 10:30 to complete paperwork and be pick up your rental equipment.
- The Get Skiing & Snowboarding program is located in the Doc Maynard Learning Center, just steps away from the Cricket slope / Terrain Based Learning area. The Learning Center has dedicated rental equipment, specifically designed for participants in the Get Skiing & Snowboarding program.
- You can save time by pre-registering for rentals. Pre-registering means your information will be on file at the Get Skiing and Snowboarding desk, in the Doc Maynard Learning Center, and equipment will be reserved for you. Simply give your name to the cashier, your information will be retrieved and the fitting process can begin.
Featuring Terrain Based Learning, with an emphasis on fun!