First Time Lessons (GET)
It's time to GETSkiing or GET Boarding!
Reservations are not accepted within 24 hours of the reservation date. Please call (413) 738-5500 ext. 3002 with any questions.
GET is located in the Doc Maynard Building
|Book Online - GET Skiing or GET Snowboarding||$79|
|2nd Day Full Mountain||$109|
Talk to your GET1 instructor to learn how to save on GET2 and on any future Jiminy visits this year!
Complete GET 1 and Receive a Free Value Card!
You will receive your GET Value Card from the folks at Doc Maynard. Bring your card to the Season Pass window in Crane Lodge West in order to activate it.
With your GET Value Card you will receive:
• $25 off of Lift Tickets
• $15 off Group Lessons and Rentals
• Purchase a Lift/Lesson/Rental package anytime for $107
• Those who personally use their GET Value Card during the 12/13 season may send it in (or stop by the ticket office after 10/1) prior to the start of the 13/14 Winter Season and receive a FREE Value Card for 2013/2014. (Only card holders who have used their GET Value Card to ski/ride other days during 12/13 are eligible.) Traditional Value Cards are not distributed until October 2013. If you mail, send to- Ticket Manager, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort. 37 Corey Road, Hancock, MA 01237. And include your contact information.
Things to Know
- Our first time skier or snowboarder package includes beginner lift ticket, 90 minute lesson and rental equipment. GET lessons start at 9 am, 11 am and 1:30 pm. GET II Lessons begin at 10 am and 1:30 pm.
Please be sure to arrive 45 minutes before your lesson so you can get fitted for your rentals. After your lesson, you're free to keep on skiing and riding with your equipment until the end of the day.
How Does GET Work?
- The Guaranteed Easy Turn skis are much shorter than you may have tried before, yet they perform in much the same way as longer shaped skis. Their unique design actually encourages easy turns, without you expending all your energy trying to force them around. With professional coaching, in just a couple of hours, you'll start getting the hang of it.
- Our Burton Learn to Ride snowboards are designed with the beginner in mind and are more flexible and easier to learn with.
What Makes Guaranteed Easy Turn a Sure Thing
- We GUARANTEE, for those aged 8 and up, if you are not able to turn, stop, and board/un-board the lift, the next session's on us
Participants must be 6 years of age or older. The guarantee is valid for ages 8 and up.