Children's Learn to Ski and Snowboard Lessons
KidsRule Mountain Camps
Beginning on Monday, April 1st KidsRule will be located at the SnowSports Desk on the lower level of JJ's Lodge for the remainder of the season.
Online KidsRule reservations must be booked 4 days or more in advance. Please call (413) 738-5500 ext. 3680 for reservations fewer than 4 days in advance. Reservations are required. This program fills extremely fast.
Children's Program Pricing
Purchase a KidsRule 6 Pack! $579 by December 15th or $629 December 16th and after. 6 Packs may be used for 1 child or split between multiple children. Purchase One Today!
1 Day Lessons:
Multiday Discount $10 off consecutive days beginning on the 2nd day over the phone or at the KidsRule desk in Burbank Children's Center. Book online and receive $15 off! Valid non-holiday periods only.
Equipment rental is $20 per child per day
Helmet rentals are free of charge with enrollment in the program
Cub's Den Playroom
For children 6 months old and older who prefer indoor play, we offer the Cub's Den, a supervised playroom. The cost is $15 per child, per hour (2 hour minimum required). Lunch is $8. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (413) 738-5500 ext 3410.
3 Year Old Program Available for 3 year olds only - a 1/2 day on the slope and a 1/2 day in the Cub's Den Playroom. 3 year olds must be toilet trained and out of diapers and pull ups. Three year olds are pre-registered by phone only. Be sure to book in advance, lessons fill up quickly. The Multi Discount Package is not available for the 3 Year Old Program.
All programs last all day from 9:45 AM to 3:15 PM and include lessons, lift tickets and lunch! Reservations are required - enrollment is limited - and can be made by calling 413-738-5500 ext. 3680 or online.
What Ability Level is your child? Please use this guide when registering your child.
KidsRule Level Conversion Chart
|Cub||3 Yr. Olds||Ski/Playroom||Snowboard/Playroom|
|Chipmunk||RED||First Time skier||First Time Snowboarder|
|Moose||YELLOW||Can make a gliding wedge and stop||Can do a heel/toe slide and traverse|
|Raccoon||GREEN||Can make wedge turns
Has been on a chairlift
Skis on Green Circles
|Can make basic C turns
Starting to link turns
Possibly rides beginner chair
Rides on some Green Circles
|Black Bear, Fox||BLUE||Beginning to match/matching skis
Skiing on Green Circles and Blue Squares
Riding on Green Circles
or some Blue Squares
|White Tail, Coyote||BLACK||Parallel skiing
Skiing on all groomed terrain
or more difficult terrain
|makes dynamic turns
Riding Blue Trails and beyond
Info you Need to Know:
The Burbank Center is open Fridays and Saturdays until 9 pm to pick up lift tickets and/or rental equipment for your child for their lessons. This makes your morning process much quicker and easier!
- On weekends & holidays, if your child has a lift ticket, or has a reservation with pre-registration (online or over the phone) AND equipment go directly to the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope near the Magic Carpet. Lift tickets and release forms will be on file for these students in the Sugar House. If your child is pre-registered, with equipment and is a skier, in the Blue or Black levels they should go to the Corey Room in the Paul Major Welcome Center - snowboarders in those levels should go to the Sugar House.
- On weekends & holidays, if you are using a voucher, are paying in cash, have not yet made a reservation, and/or your child needs equipment then go to the Burbank Center to complete registration and pick up equipment.
- During midweek, non-holiday periods all children should go to The Burbank Children’s Center before heading out on the snow.
- Weekend/Holiday Registration begins at 8 am, Midweek/Non-holiday registration begins at 8:30 am.
- At the end of the day, students may be picked up by the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope. Students in the 3-year old program may be picked up in the Cub’s Den Playroom.
Questions? KidsRule FAQ
Got your hands full? Valet Parking is available at Jiminy Peak during the busiest hours of holiday periods and weekends. For $20 you can drop the car right in the drop-off area and have peace of mind.