KidsRule Mountain Camps
Children's Learn to Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Children ages 3-14.
KidsRule Mountain Camps offer a fresh approach to instruction, one where the skills and confidence go as deep as the fun and laughter. Program includes a full day of instruction (half day for the 3 year old program), cocoa breaks, lunch and a lift ticket. Rentals are available for the KidsRule program in the Burbank Center and cost an additional $20.
3 Year Old Program - a 1/2 day on the slope and a 1/2 day in the Cub's Den Playroom. 3 year olds must be toilet trained and out of diapers and pull ups. Three year olds are pre-registered by phone only. Be sure to book in advance, lessons fill up quickly. The Multi Discount Package is not available for the 3 Year Old Program.
NEW this season – Terrain Based Learning, with an emphasis on fun! Click here for more information on Terrain Based Learning
Daily 9:45 am – 3:15 pm.
Please leave time for registration and rental pick up if you arriving on the same day as the lesson. The Burbank Children’s Center is open until 9 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and during holiday periods so you may pick up your lift ticket and rentals the night before and head straight to the snow in the morning!
Non-Holiday $110; Holiday periods $125; Rentals $20 (helmets included)
Ways to Save
KidsRule 6 Packs are available at the lowest rate of the season through December 15th. Purchase a 6 Pack for $579 ($629 beginning December 16th) - a 20% savings on over the regular KidsRule holiday lesson rate! 6 Packs may be used for one child for 6 days of the program or may be split between multiple children..
Book your 6-Pack HERE
Multiday Discounts $10 off consecutive days beginning on the 2nd day over the phone or at the KidsRule desk in Burbank Children's Center. Book online and receive $15 off! Valid non-holiday periods only.
KidsRule participants will earn a season pass after 6 visits to KidsRule Mountain Camp at Jiminy this winter, and are then eligible to receive 15% off KidsRule lessons for the rest of the season!*
*Season pass earned when 1 child participates in 6 KidsRule lessons in the same season. Participant is then eligible to receive 15% off lessons after receiving their season pass. Season pass is for participant only.
For children 6 months old and older who prefer indoor play, we offer the Cub's Den, a supervised playroom. The cost is $15 per child, per hour (2 hour minimum required). Lunch is $8. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (413) 738-5500 ext 3410.
Info you Need to Know:
The Burbank Center is open Fridays and Saturdays until 9 pm to pick up lift tickets and/or rental equipment for your child for their lessons. This makes your morning process much quicker and easier!
- On weekends & holidays, if your child has a lift ticket, or has a reservation with pre-registration (online or over the phone) AND equipment go directly to the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope near the Magic Carpet. Lift tickets and release forms will be on file for these students in the Sugar House. If your child is pre-registered, with equipment and is a skier, in the Blue or Black levels they should go to the Corey Room in the Paul Major Welcome Center - snowboarders in those levels should go to the Sugar House.
- On weekends & holidays, if you are using a voucher, are paying in cash, have not yet made a reservation, and/or your child needs equipment then go to the Burbank Center to complete registration and pick up equipment.
- During midweek, non-holiday periods all children should go to The Burbank Children’s Center before heading out on the snow.
- Weekend/Holiday Registration begins at 8 am, Midweek/Non-holiday registration begins at 8:30 am.
- At the end of the day, students may be picked up by the Sugar House on the Chipmunk slope. Students in the 3-year old program may be picked up in the Cub’s Den Playroom.
Questions? KidsRule FAQ
Got your hands full? Valet Parking is available at Jiminy Peak during the busiest hours of holiday periods and weekends. For $25 you can drop the car right in the drop-off area and have peace of mind.
KidsRule Level Conversion Chart
|Cub||3 Yr. Olds||Ski/Playroom||Snowboard/Playroom|
|Chipmunk||RED||First Time skier||First Time Snowboarder|
|Moose||YELLOW||Can make a gliding wedge and stop||Can do a heel/toe slide and traverse|
|Raccoon||GREEN||Can make wedge turns
Has been on a chairlift
Skis on Green Circles
|Can make basic C turns
Starting to link turns
Possibly rides beginner chair
Rides on some Green Circles
|Black Bear, Fox||BLUE||Beginning to match/matching skis
Skiing on Green Circles and Blue Squares
Riding on Green Circles
or some Blue Squares
|White Tail, Coyote||BLACK||Parallel skiing
Skiing on all groomed terrain
or more difficult terrain
|makes dynamic turns
Riding Blue Trails and beyond